Kenya enacts three new land laws
The Kenyan Parliament recently enacted three new land acts towards the implementation of its intended land reforms as per the Constitution of 2010 and the National Land Policy of 2009.
They can be downloaded in PDF version from the links below.
National Land Commission Act: http://www.kenyalaw.org/klr/fileadmin/pdfdownloads/Acts/National_Land_Commission_Act___No_5_of_2012_.pdf
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.
Read more content like this
- Strengthening Economic Rights and Women's Occupational Choice: The Impact of Reforming Ethiopia's Family Law
- State Lands (Amendment) Act, 2000 (No. 74 of 2000).
- India- Land Policies for Growth and Poverty Reduction
- Environmental and Gender Impacts of Land Tenure Regularization in Africa: Pilot evidence from Rwanda
- Local Government Act, 2004 (No. 1 of 2004).