Kenya enacts three new land laws
The Kenyan Parliament recently enacted three new land acts towards the implementation of its intended land reforms as per the Constitution of 2010 and the National Land Policy of 2009.
They can be downloaded in PDF version from the links below.
National Land Commission Act: http://www.kenyalaw.org/klr/fileadmin/pdfdownloads/Acts/National_Land_Commission_Act___No_5_of_2012_.pdf
Read more content like this
- Kenya: New Law to Block Men From Mortgaging Family Homes- By Muna Wahome
- New Laws in China Could Protect Individual Land Rights
- Europe will need land three times size of UK to meet bioenergy demand
- UN-Habitat Job Vacancy Human Settlements Officer (Urban Law) P4, Nairobi, Kenya
- Dying for the promised land: Colombia struggles with land restitution law