World Bank Accepting Abstract Submissions for Annual Conference on Land and Poverty
The World Bank is pleased to announce its Annual Conference on Land and Poverty, which will be held at the World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C., on April 8-11, 2013.
The World Bank invites the submission of abstracts (between 800 and 1500 words) on the theme "Moving towards transparent land governance: Evidence-based next steps.” We encourage you to disseminate this call widely to your networks.
More information on the conference topics is available in the attached file and on the conference website: http://goo.gl/D7ezq.
To register or submit an abstract, please use this link https://www.conftool.com/landandpoverty2013/
Online submission of abstract: November 15, 2012
Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2012
Submission of full paper with a 200-word summary: March 1, 2013
We look forward to a large number of submissions for what we hope will be an exciting event.
Read more content like this
- Annual World Bank Conference on Land and Poverty 2015: Linking Land Tenure and Use for Shared Prosperity
- Oxfam Calls on the World Bank to Freeze Large-scale Land-Based Agricultural Investments and the World Bank Responds
- At the Land and Poverty Conference
- World Bank Tool: A Systematic Solution to Land Governance
- Tanzania to get 95.8bn/- from World Bank to support land ownership reform