A new discussion is posted : How can pro-poor sustainable land tenure be secured?
There is a new discussion posted on the Research Page of the Land Portal facilitated by the International Alliance on Land Tenure and Administration (IALTA). The topic is how pro-poor sustainable land tenure can be secured, specifically concerning communal land rights and individual land rights. This discussion is aimed at gathering concrete examples on the ground that can be useful for practitioners in the field.The discussion is running in three separate languages (english, spanish, and french ) and will be open until July 15.
Read more content like this
- How can pro-poor sustainable land tenure be secured? A discussion on communal vs. individual land rights.
- How can women’s land rights be secured? Online discussion now closed!
- NPCP seeks comprehensive pro-poor land-agrarian reforms- Pakistan
- How can women’s land rights be secured?
- New on-line discussion: HOW CAN THE VOLUNTARY GUIDELINES BE DISSEMINATED AND MADE EFFECTIVE?