The victory of non-violent struggle in India : agreement to a national land reform!
An agreement was signed today in front of thousands of marchers of Jan Satyagraha on the COD Ground of Agra, India, between the Minister for Rural Development, Jairam Ramesh, and PV Rajagopal. This is a tremendous victory for non-violent struggles in favour of land rights for the poor and the marginalised. To read more see the attached press release.
Read more content like this
- Online discussion on non-violent struggle and land rights- Open until October 1st
- The global need of non-violent struggle around land rights: a path for change?- open until October 1st
- Meeting next week of the National Land Reform Council in India: at last?
- In India gandhian non-violence shows it power
- Article in the Times of India: can more money be a compensation to the acquisition of rural land?