"Are land rights human rights?"
Find attached the synopsis of the online discussion "Are Land Rights Human Rights?" launched on November 17 in preparation of a Ekta Parishad December 10th human right event.
The objective of the discussion was to ask what people around the world see as the main land and livelihood problem in their countries.
Look at the discussion HERE.
Read more content like this
- "Are land rights human rights?" Join the debate for Human Rights Day, 10 December 2011
- "Are land rights human rights?" Online debate on the Human Rights Day-10th December 2011
- Learning route "Innovative tools and approaches for securing women's land rights", Rwanda and Burundi, 3rd to 10th of February 2014
- Decree No. 279 approving administrative limits of native people "Kaxinawá" along the "Humaitá" River, into the State of Acre.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights defenders, Margaret Sekaggya