"Are land rights human rights?"
Find attached the synopsis of the online discussion "Are Land Rights Human Rights?" launched on November 17 in preparation of a Ekta Parishad December 10th human right event.
The objective of the discussion was to ask what people around the world see as the main land and livelihood problem in their countries.
Look at the discussion HERE.
Copyright © Source (mentioned above). All rights reserved. The Land Portal distributes materials without the copyright owner’s permission based on the “fair use” doctrine of copyright, meaning that we post news articles for non-commercial, informative purposes. If you are the owner of the article or report and would like it to be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the posting immediately.
Various news items related to land governance are posted on the Land Portal every day by the Land Portal users, from various sources, such as news organizations and other institutions and individuals, representing a diversity of positions on every topic. The copyright lies with the source of the article; the Land Portal Foundation does not have the legal right to edit or correct the article, nor does the Foundation endorse its content. To make corrections or ask for permission to republish or other authorized use of this material, please contact the copyright holder.
Read more content like this
- "Are land rights human rights?" Join the debate for Human Rights Day, 10 December 2011
- "Are land rights human rights?" Online debate on the Human Rights Day-10th December 2011
- Online discussion on non-violent struggle and land rights- Open until October 1st
- Ekta Parishad invited to meet French Minister in Paris
- Report of the discussion on the right to land for shelter