The African Law Library (ALL) is a “one-stop-shop” online portal and database that offers free legal resources for Africans.
Developed in 2012, the African Law Library (ALL) is a “one-stop-shop” online portal and database that offers free legal resources for Africans from multi-disciplinary sectors, including business, academia, government and civil society.
Its key functions include the collection and digitization of African laws, court decisions and secondary literature.
The online library offers:
- Searchable, downloadable, printable legal resource material with free access for all
The platform also:
- Promotes research, exchange and comparative analysis on the “African corpus iuris”, including customary law
- Supports the continent’s regional integration agenda
- Promotes transparent processes in law and governance
- Collaborates with bodies of knowledge and growing the partnership base to build a connected, meaningful online resource