Meeting next week of the National Land Reform Council in India : at last?
After several years of inability to hold a meeting of the National Land Reform Council in India, things seem to be moving lately, under the pressure of different people's movements.Take a look at different articles published recently about this matter in different indian newspapers, follow the links :
Read more content like this
- The victory of non-violent struggle in India: agreement to a national land reform!
- Article in the Times of India: can more money be a compensation to the acquisition of rural land?
- India: single women demand rights over land and livelihood
- India: Tribals face harassment due lack of rights on forest land
- India: Environmental activists demand action against all influential land grabbers