Meeting next week of the National Land Reform Council in India : at last?
After several years of inability to hold a meeting of the National Land Reform Council in India, things seem to be moving lately, under the pressure of different people's movements.Take a look at different articles published recently about this matter in different indian newspapers, follow the links :
Read more content like this
- India: Vasundhara Raje wins the ‘title’ on reforms
- India: Model law to help states reform land acquisition planned by NITI Aayog
- India: 'Land policy reform needed for affordable housing'
- Understanding the landscape of national policies and strategic plans to tackle undernutrition in India: a review
- India: Tribals face harassment due lack of rights on forest land