Presented by: Land Portal Foundation, Global Land Tool Network (GLTN), and the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network’s Thematic Network on Good Governance of Extractive and Land Resources
Please register here.
The Land Portal Foundation, the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network’s Thematic Network on Good Governance of Extractive and Land Resources and the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) will co-host an interactive webinar to discuss land-related Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and progress on implementation. Expert panelists will share updates about their work to monitor SDG implementation, including the status of indicator 1.4.2, which aims to measure progress on secure tenure rights for all. The webinar will also serve as an opportunity to coordinate stakeholder efforts on advocacy around indicator 1.4.2 and other priorities in the lead-up to the Inter-Agency Expert Group on the SDGs (IAEG-SDGs) meeting in October 2017. Following brief presentations, expert panelists will respond to participant questions and engage in discussion with stakeholders about the forward-looking agenda for measuring progress on implementation of land-related SDGs.
Moderator: Kaitlin Cordes, Head: Land and Agriculture, CCSI
- Dr. Albina Chuwa, Director General of the Tanzania National Bureau of Statistics
- Tamzin Hudson, Senior Advocacy Specialist, Habitat for Humanity
- Laura Meggiolaro, Coordinator, Land Portal
- Everlyne Nairesiae, Coordinator, Global Land Indicators Initiative (GLII) at GLTN/UN-HABITAT
- Robert Ndugwa, Head, Global Urban Observatory Unit, UN-Habitat
- Yuliya Panfil, Property Rights Investments, Omidyar Network
The webinar will take place on Monday, September 18 from 9:30am – 11:00am EDT. Please register here.