Call for applications - 2015 Landesa Center for Women's Land Rights Visiting Professionals Program
The Landesa Center for Women’s Land Rights is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for the fourth year of our Women’s Land Rights Visiting Professionals Program.
Through this program we seek to cultivate a network of qualified professionals from India, China, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda who are strongly committed to strengthening women’s land rights at local, national, and international levels. Our goal is to boost these visiting professionals’ capacities by fostering cross-cultural connections and enhancing their ability to advocate for and reinforce their commitment to improving women’s land rights.
The program starts in September 2015 with a six-week period of in-house intensive training at Landesa’s headquarters in Seattle, Washington, USA.
We invite you to consider this opportunity and would be very grateful if you could also help us by reaching out to qualified candidates, organizations, and/or networks and forward this information to them.
For more information on the program and to apply, please visit the Visiting Professionals Program page of Landesa’s website.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more content like this
- Landesa Accepting Applications for Women’s Land Rights Visiting Professionals Program
- Call for Applications- PWESCR Leadership Institute on Women's Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Landesa Creates Women’s Land Rights Visiting Professionals Program
- Reminder: Friday, February 20, is the deadline to apply to Landesa’s Women’s Land Rights Visiting Professionals Programs
- Women's Right to Land: Voices from Grassroots Movement and Working Women's Alliance from Gujarat