E-consultation on the Zero Draft of the Voluntary Guidelines
The secretariat of the Voluntary Guidelines on Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land and other Natural Resources would like to welcome all interested parties to participate in the e-consultation on the zero draft of the Voluntary Guidelines that will take place from 18 April to 16 May. The e-consultation website and the zero draft will be available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish. Comments may be submitted in any of those languages. The e-consultation will be hosted on the Voluntary Guidelines website (http://www.fao.org/nr/tenure/voluntary-guidelines/e-consultation/en/). The aim of the consultation is to gather comments on the zero draft of the Voluntary Guidelines and to allow interested parties who were not able to attend the regional consultations held in 2009 and 2010 to contribute in the drafting of the Voluntary Guidelines.
Please visit the Voluntary Guidelines website to participate in this consultation. We look forward to your contributions!
Read more content like this
- E-consultation on hunger and food security
- HOW CAN THE VOLUNTARY GUIDELINES BE DISSEMINATED AND MADE EFFECTIVE? Open until November 25th
- A time for change: consulting communities on a draft land code in Chad
- The Voluntary Guidelines on the Tenure of Land Fisheries and Forests are complete
- Intergovernmental negotiations on Voluntary Guidelines finalized